Aspen Santa Fe Ballet does not currently have any open auditions scheduled. If you would like to be considered for a private audition, you may send materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Dance shots
- Video link of studio or performance footage
ASPEN SANTA FE BALLET
FULL TIME MARKETING / SALES MANAGER
Aspen Santa Fe Ballet is looking for a passionate, outgoing, confident, self-motivated and ambitious marketing manager. This position is responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive, integrated marketing strategy that reflects the artistry and values of the company and achieves institutional development goals.
The candidate will be a self-starter but also comfortable working in a team environment and building collaborative relationships with the rest of the staff and reports to the executive director.
The marketing manager is a key member of the management team. This position undertakes the overall planning and implementation of Aspen Santa Fe Ballet’s long-term and the short-term marketing strategies, is responsible for an earned revenue target and administers an annual expense budget.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead strategic planning of all marketing and sales initiatives / Help articulate the company's artistic vision in the marketplace and create new media opportunities for visibility and presentation
- Coordinate with executive and artistic directors to ensure the highest standard and quality of integrated marketing initiatives
- Devise and direct all marketing initiatives
- Developing and executing marketing plans and coordinate cohesive execution across all communication channels
- Write copy, proofread, edit and distribute all marketing and select institutional communications materials
- Work with and guide the graphic designer in development of materials
- Plan and place all advertising
- Monitor deadlines and ensure timely submission of materials
- Maintain direct mail and postage schedule per production
- Manage and implement all sales campaigns, research, branding, advertising, group sales, program book ad sales, development of new audiences, box office relations, and e-commerce.
- Maintain budget responsibility / assist in budget management and development
- Manage database and market research and interpret data for ongoing improvement/evolution of marketing plans
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring ROI
- Maintaining the website / establish and implement web development strategies
- Maintain strong and cooperative relationships with local and national arts and tourism organizations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Passion for marketing and sales and an appreciation for dance
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field and more than 3 years of experience in public, media, and social relations
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written; strong grammar and editing skills required
- Combined creative, strategic, and management skills
- Strong data and analysis skills; research experience preferred
- Ability to conceptualize and produce integrated communications and marketing campaigns across various formats
- Ability and desire to work both as a team member and independently
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously without losing sight of the organizations goals
- Strong time-management experience
- Sense of humor is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, MailChimp, Power Point and Raiser’s Edge database preferred
- Full-time position based in Aspen, CO.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Health and dental benefits, matching Simple IRA plan, paid vacation
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No mail, no phone calls please